WELCOME

Thank you for taking the time to view our thoughts, our words, the adventures we have and the ongoing growth of our family.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting more independant...


Ali has now discovered how to roll over from both directions now (from tummy to back and from back to tummy). She will now roll across the whole living room or her bed room, then look up and you and give a big smile and a giggle showing how proud of herself she is. I took a small video of her cruisin' right along for you all to see how big she is getting. Alivia has a very proud Mommy and Daddy.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Grampa says... She is getting so big so fast, I can't believe it! There is no question that little girl is the pride and joy of both of you guys! Every time I see her it adds joy and brightness to my heart. Enjoy these times as they pass all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up so fast! I love all the videos you post!

    ReplyDelete