WELCOME

Thank you for taking the time to view our thoughts, our words, the adventures we have and the ongoing growth of our family.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting more BEAUTIFUL by the day!


our little girl is getting more gorgeous as the days go by. She is quickly turning into a little girl. A little girl with such a big personality already. She has her moments being sassy, cranky, funny, poopy...... whatever the mood she is in,it never changes the fact that she is the cutest little girl alive!!!! She shows so much animation with her eyes; at any given moment, one could see where her minds at or what she's thinking or wondering about. Being a mommy to a wonderful baby is a blessing within its self, we are truly blessed....we love you so incredibly much. Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Adoreable Alivia! Thanks for this site......so far away, but still able to watch her grow and read about all of her new discoveries! What's really cool is that every time I come to this site, I end up with "perma-grin" for the rest of the day!!
    Missing you guys.....when you coming down? Summer's coming ya know, nice time for a road trip and, Manda, I think your Mom's calling you, and I think I hear your Grandma calling you too, and...oh, fine, LOL....I just really wanna hold her!! So, see ya soon. (Yep, I am subtle!) Love you guys....Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will make a trip down soon enough.... I would like to get Dad's side together; there are a couple of people who still haven't seen her yet :( So I think it would be great to everyone there....Maybe the 4th or something ?!? We will see!

    ReplyDelete