Thank you for taking the time to view our thoughts, our words, the adventures we have and the ongoing growth of our family.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
love my two girls
I am the happiest father in the whole world. I get to come home to the two most beautful girls in the whole world. I have truly been blessed. I LOVE YOU guys with all my heart!!!
I love you too honey, and so does Alivia. We are blessed as a family now, and that family is more beautiful then ever. You are the worlds biggest sweet heart. You are the best Husband and Daddy ever. Muah!! -Your Wifey and Baby Girl
JonJon, Words cannot express to you just how special you are to our family. We have also truly been been blessed when you came into our lives. You make my heart sing when I watch your kind loving ways with our daughter. Now I watch you with your daughter and I am swallowed with pride with what a beautiful father you are. You take our breath away.love you Jon and want you to know that you mean the world to us.....
I love you too honey, and so does Alivia. We are blessed as a family now, and that family is more beautiful then ever. You are the worlds biggest sweet heart. You are the best Husband and Daddy ever. Muah!!
ReplyDelete-Your Wifey and Baby Girl
JonJon, Words cannot express to you just how special you are to our family. We have also truly been been blessed when you came into our lives. You make my heart sing when I watch your kind loving ways with our daughter. Now I watch you with your daughter and I am swallowed with pride with what a beautiful father you are. You take our breath away.love you Jon and want you to know that you mean the world to us.....
ReplyDelete