WELCOME
Thank you for taking the time to view our thoughts, our words, the adventures we have and the ongoing growth of our family.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
To the begining....
Jonathan and I set up this blog so that our family and closest friends could stay in touch and up to date with the variety of aspects that our family will go through. To view pictures of our Beautiful Baby Girl growing up. To read about any adventures or events we might go on. To just be. To just see what we are up to or doing at the time you log on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHE IS A SPECIAL PERSON SENT FROM ABOVE AND IM GLAD TO SAY SHE IS MY NEICE
ReplyDeleteAlivia, sweet,sweet Alivia... You are grandma's pride and joy! You are my baby's beautiful baby. I can't wait for all the sleepovers. I am going to enjoy every minute spoiling you to peices... I love you xoxoxo!
ReplyDeleteAlivia is already such a part of our lives. It's hard believe she has only been here for a few weeks. It's as if she has been here with us forever. We already miss her so much! We don't want to miss a moment , so this blog is going to be awesome. Thank you for sharing your angel with us. Sweet hugs and kisses to you all! love The jones'
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about this new blog you guys have set up! It will be such fun to keep up with what is going on with all three of you. We love and miss baby girl every second. She is a wonderful addition to our family. I am so proud to be her Great Grandmother. Take care and we will talk again soon. xxoooxoooxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteA poem I wrote for my Amanda,
ReplyDeleteMy Daughter's new Daughter...
My Daughter's new daughter how precious and sweet, beautifully perfect from her head to her feet.
I remember the day I brought my own baby home, more precious than anything I had ever known,
Now I watch you with yours and can see clearly so, all the years that have passed, where did they go?
You are now a grown woman special all the way through, it was love at first sight as you now know this can be true.
You have your own daughter now and now you can see, the love that a mother feels just like me.
My daughter's new daughter how precious and sweet beautifully perfect from her head to her feet.
I love you Amanda and so very proud.
Thank you for making this blog. We are sad to be so far away from you, but this way we can keep up with Alivia's weekly growth and continue to gaze upon her cuteness. We love her, miss you all, and so happy you have this little girl to add to the joy of your family.
ReplyDeleteKisses to all
Grandpa Gary Grandma Debbie
What a little punkin! She is growing so fast. We can't wait to see her again. Don't let her grow any more until we can see her next. We don't want to miss a thing!
ReplyDeleteShe is sweeter and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! XOXO The Jones'