
Crazy huh? Our little baby girl is already a month old. She's growing up so fast already. You can tell in all of her little movements, sounds, smiles and giggles that she won't be so small for long. She has started using her baby voice, and let me tell you, it is the cutest thing in the world...it makes my heart melt. I'll have her down on her changing table (Which she loves to be on) and she will let out a little giggle then she'll smile because she realizes what she did. It's adorable. She is awake now for most of the day, which means Mommy and Daddy are getting a good nights rest :) She is everything we could of hope for and more. She is our Angel. Our baby girl.
These Pictures of Alivia makes me want to eat her up...... She is the most beautiful baby in the world..I enjoyed getting to spent time with you guys this weekend. Wish I was there now. Love, Mom xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi There,
ReplyDeleteLoving all the pics of you guys. Alivia is so beautiful...She makes me weep with pride. Nice to hear about your wonderful family and I am always eager to hear more. Take care.
My Love Always...Gma @ The Seaside
Wow, this is awesome...makes my heart big! Sounds like you guys are great parents! I love that Alivia smiles when she realizes what she's done. Beauty & Brains! Wanna hold her....NOW!!! Love you guys...
ReplyDelete